A woman's leadership journey includes the "soft skills" like confidence and influence. It also depends on "hard skills" around financial literacy, business acumen, and strategy. You can count on WCL for both.
Please join Alice Tang for a discussion about Managing Money. Over 60%* of Americans are stressed about money, rich or poor. More appropriately, they are worried about lack of money and the fear of running out of money to provide for today and the future. Whether you are totally confident in Money or you are a few to many steps away, your will find resonance and new empowerment in her talk.
The audience can expect to take away:
- Find out what motivates you to be in control of money
- Negotiation skills with our future self about Money
- Empower you to take courageous steps to take charge and reduce stress over money
Alice Tang, ChFC, MIM started her financial advising career in year 2000. Alice is an immigrant who has been through the roller coaster of Money in her adult life. Through her journey of building her relationship with money, not only has she mastered money but also, she is able to show many others how to take control and reduce stress over money. Today, Alice is among the top 3 %** or Financial Advisors in the world. Alice co-founded the Portland Chapter of WIFS (Women In Insurance and Financial Services) in 2008 knowing there is a need for female advisors to collaborate and to be a strong support network to our clients and our community. WIFS Portland has been the largest chapter among over 30 chapters in the US since 2010. Alice has used her voice to empower Women to be In Charge of their destiny and their money.
This event is the second of the two part Managing Money Series
- 3 hour WORKSHOP- Speaker Carla Titus "Simple and Easy Finances"– June 5, 2018 – 7:15am to 10:15 am at the Standard Insurance Center building, Atrium Room – $69/person
- Speaker Alice Tang "Money Isn’t Everything. What is?"– June 28, 2018– 7:15am to 9:00 am at the Standard Insurance Center building, Atrium Room – $35/person
Purchase both and save $10 or sign up individually. $94/person for the series. You do not need to sign up for both to attend one.
LOCATION: The Standard Building, ATRIUM ROOM, 900 Southwest 5th Avenue, Portland, OR, 97204. (The building with the marble sculpture)
PRICE: $35 per person. Includes lecture, breakfast and parking at the Standard Plaza, 1100 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204. Read our event cancellation/refund policy.